Friday, May 13, 2011

Life is Perfect

My talented sister Nichole took these beautiful pictures
of my girls. Thank you Nichole. I love them and I love you.




I love having two girls they have been such a blessing
in our lives. Taylee is a big help. She loves to help dress her
and get me the diapers and wipes. The way Taylee looks at Remi is priceless.
I just hope they can always get along. Mothers Day was so awesome watching my family
together. It is just us out here in Arizona and I love how we have grown as one. Life really is perfect.

5 comments:

BRooKe said...

You have the cutest little girls! I love the pictures!

Steven and Tanesha said...

I bet it is so much fun having two sweet girls. They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So happy for your cute little family,

Nichole said...

Stephanie your girls are so beautiful like their mother! I am so happy you loved the pictures! I loved ever second I had with them, even when Taylee kept running off and wouldn't let me take any photos of her:) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

muffytootles said...

Steph I love the pics! I miss you and wish I could see your girls!