Monday, April 25, 2011

Remi Mae is here!!!

From the time I was 30 weeks my doctor told me I was probably going to have a big baby so we started talking about being induced a week early. May 12th was the day I was scheduled to have our baby. My family flew out and I was so excited to see them. That morning was very relaxing. My sisters, my mom and I went swimming and then we spent the rest of the day visiting. I wasn't scheduled until nine that night so we had a lot of time to spare. When we got to the hospital I was so nervous and excited. I asked for my mom, Nichole and Makale to be in the room with Brady and I. Shalee was so nice and volunteered to stay behind to watch Maddex and Taylee. They hooked me up to all the machines after that the action began. I waited until I was dilated to a five before I asked for an epidural. A few hours after that I was dilated to a ten and ready to push. I only had to push for 15 min and our little angle was here. My labor was a total of six hours. So much nicer than it was with Taylee. Remi Mae was born at 3:24 am on April 13th. She weighed 8 lbs 7oz and was 21" long. If I would have waited for her to come on her own could you imagine how much she would of weighed. We are so happy she is here and healthy. Thank you family for sharing our special day with us.
Waiting for the big show:)
Remi Mae 8' 7 oz 21"
Meeting our angle.
SISTERS

I was so lucky to have my whole family come to our home to meet Remi for the first time. It was really hard to say good-bye. Thanks for all your help. I love you.

Best Friends all ready.
I think Taylee is so excited to be a big sister. She loves
to hold Remi and give her lots of kisses. Brady and I are so
proud of our family. It is so fun watching our two
gorgeous girls together. Life is so perfect.

Brady's parents were able to come out and it was great to have the come and see Remi and Taylee and help us out.






4 comments:

BRooKe said...

Yea! Remi is so beautiful! How fun to have your families in town to visit and be there with you on a special event! I am dying to meet and hold this little Remi! Miss you!

Nichole said...

You did amazing sister! It was so fun to see you getting ready to have your second daughter. Watching you and Brady together was so sweet and fun to see how you two are with each other! Your girls are both so beautiful! Thank you for letting me a part of you big day! I love the pictures of Taylee and Remi together! They made me cry! I think of us when I look at them! 25 years ago I got you! I hope Taylee gets to have what I have! I am grow more in love with you everyday! You light up my life! Thank you baby sister for being you! YOUR BEAUTIFUL inside and out just like your Daughters! Your a great example in my life and I look up to you more than you will ever know! Love you

Steven and Tanesha said...

Remi is beautiful! I'm happy you had a short labor and everything went well for you. That is sooooo nice that your family was able to be there to meet your sweet baby. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! That is so fun to have all your sisters there! I love that you are so close!