Last weekend our ward was having a dance so I thought it
would be fun to go. Of course Brady was not really feeling
it but he was a good sport. My baby sisters were nice to come to
our home and watch Taylee while we went to the dance. For those
who know how I am about public dancing I can honestly say I totally
boogied. Brady got into it to. We had so much fun. They had a lot of country
swing dancing. I had know idea what I was doing but Brady sure did. He pretty
much dragged me across the floor. We just laughed it off. At least I can say I tried.
The next day I got to hang out with my sisters for a while. I had so much fun with them.
They are so cute with Taylee and she just loves them. She always had a big smile when they
would enter a room. We all had so much fun.



3 comments:
WOW GIRL YOU LOOK GREAT!! You have NO more tummy! I love love love that pic of Taylee it is so so SWEET!!!
Just thought I would let you know that I love to look at your blog everyday! Thanks so much for making a blog! It is not easy living so far away from my family:( I love seeing my little Taylee grow and her beautiful little personality come out! She is wonderful and I hope that someday you will move to Idaho and I can see her everyday in person and not just pictures:) I miss you both a lot today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses for you both! I love you my girls!:)
Your baby is getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment