We had Taylee's 4 month check up the other day and the doctor
said it was okay to start feeding her rice cereal. It was so cute
watching her try it for the first time. I have to say she really liked it a lot. My mom got to come to my home and hang out with us this weekend. I loved it, her and Taylee had so much fun together. It's so nice having my mom be such a big part of Taylee's life.



4 comments:
Taylee is getting so big. I cannot believe how time flies, it is probably even quicker for you. That is awesome that your mom came to see you. You Fitzgerald girls are so lucky to have great parents. Your mom and daughter look like they had alot of fun. I hope all is going well with the new town and home.
How fun! I love feeding Jack food, he is such a great eater, as it sounds that Taylee is too. So fun. I am glad we got to see eachother the other day. Taylee is so sweet. I hope all is going well in Colorado and you are enjoying life!
Love it! She is so darn CUTE!! I am a proud auntie!!! Looks likes you and mom had a great time this last weekend, Wish I could have been there! Miss you all a ton! Taylee I am glad you enjoyed you rice, YUMMY:)
She is SO cute! I love looking at the cute pictures that you post!
Post a Comment