I never thought in a million years I would move away from Utah. Brady got a new job that took us to Colorado. We have been so busy packing and getting ready for a new adventure. Wow a baby and a new home who knew?? Colorado has been a good change for our new little family. It's great to get out on our own and have a fun adventure. Taylee is getting so big and her personality is showing through. It's fun being a mom. Everyday she does something new to put a smile on my face. Brady is the best dad he works all day, but when he comes home from a long day at work he spends time with Taylee and lets me catch up on what ever i didn't get done that day. Here are some pictures of our baby girl.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Moving
I never thought in a million years I would move away from Utah. Brady got a new job that took us to Colorado. We have been so busy packing and getting ready for a new adventure. Wow a baby and a new home who knew?? Colorado has been a good change for our new little family. It's great to get out on our own and have a fun adventure. Taylee is getting so big and her personality is showing through. It's fun being a mom. Everyday she does something new to put a smile on my face. Brady is the best dad he works all day, but when he comes home from a long day at work he spends time with Taylee and lets me catch up on what ever i didn't get done that day. Here are some pictures of our baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe that you are moving. Well I hope that everything goes well for you guys!
OH MY GOSH SHE IS GETTING BIG!!! I MISS HER!!! Stephanie you are such a wonderful mommy, I love to listen to you when you giggle at your daughter or when she is needing you how you comfort her!! Crazy that we are both outside of Utah:( Maybe someday we will both be back there and we can be neighbors:) I know wishful thinking! Love you
She is getting big. It is kind of a fun adventure being on your own huh? Kind of scary and sad at times, but not too bad. It looks like you guys are doing great. I am glad we can see eachothers blogs now. Keep up the blog updating. ;)
Steph, I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She is so beautiful!!! I miss you guys so much!!
Of course, she is my little buddy and makes me feel good. She always smiles, how could I not want to be with her all day!!! Love all your pics!!
Post a Comment