Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Little Girl

Here are the latest photo's of Taylee




Taylee Lynn
Born on May 25Th, 2009
8 Lbs 7 Oz and 19 inches long!


Us Leaving the hospital:)
Her first morning home.

On May 25, 2009 around 3:00 am I woke up with painful contractions. They were every five minute. I didn't want to get sent home again so Brady and I waited until I couldn't take it any longer. When we got to the hospital the nurse was not sure if I was dilated enough so we waited for the doctor. I just kept thinking please don't send me home. I was already three days late. I know it could be worse but three days late seemed like years being pregnant. The doctor came in and said that he was going to break my water. I was so happy to hear those words. Now all we needed to do was wait until I was fully dilated. Our family was so patient waiting for our little girl. I was so happy cause Nichole got to be their. It meant so much to me. Finally around 9:00 pm I started pushing. I pushed for one hour when the nurse discovered that our baby girl was turned. She was coming out ear first. They got the doctor and he ended up vacuuming her out. So after two hours of pushing our beautiful baby girl was here. She was born at 11:44 pm. We couldn't be more happy. I just want to thank our family for staying the whole time it was a long day, but well worth it.
The Family!


Thank you everyone for all your support and love!
There is a slide show of some pictures of Taylee posted at the bottom of my blog that my sister took. I hope you all enjoy!

9 comments:

muffytootles said...

Steph, Taylee is so beautiful! Good job haha!

Steven and Tanesha said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Nichole said...

Hey my sweet sister, I loved taking those pictures of you beautiful daughter! I love her so much!!! I am so happy you got your baby girl! You did so good in labor, you went through a lot to meet you daughter! I love you and thank you so much for letting me be a part of all of this!!! You are so amazing! I thank heaven everyday for sending you to me!!!

The Jensen's said...

She is Beautiful! Hope you are doing good! I bet you are so happy.

Anonymous said...

steph
congrats she is so beautiful.

Seidi said...

Steph, you had your baby!!! I didn't even know! Congratulations! She is so cute! I'm so excited for you. YOu'll be such a great mom. Good luck with everything!

Hendrickson Family said...

HOLy CoW!!! She is ADORABLE. Congratulations Steph. Ya did good. You are going to be such a cute mommy. It's so fun. I love being a mom. I need to call you, so we can chit chat. I want to hear all about her.

MEREDITH said...

Stephanie hey I seen your link on your sisters your little one is such a cutie. Congrats! Hope you don't mind me taking a peek...

blackhamfamily said...

That is one beautiful little angel, she looks like her mom. So we know she'll be a beauty!! You did a good job with everything, hope all is going well for your new little family.