Saturday, March 7, 2009

29 week appointment

I had my 29 week appointment on march 3rd. It was so exciting to hear the heart and see how she is growing. Everything is right on track, she is developing perfectly. I get to start going every two weeks now that means we are getting closer and closer. Brady is getting really excited he hopes she loves sport like him. He has to beg me to watch the sports channel, but growing up with all girls we never really watched it. So for him I really hope she does. 

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh that was too cute of a post! I do hope you little girl does enjoy watching sports with her daddy:) I have know Idea why dad had the ESPN channel when us girls would never let him watch.. poor daddy:( I am getting more and more excited everyday, because soon I will get to hold my niece:) That is a moment I can't wait for!! Love you baby sister!!!

Brindy said...

Oh she better love sports!!! But now you will dominate cause there will be two aganist 0ne. So now he will have to start watching what she wants to watch. Like sesame street, Dora and all those fun show that I have every song memorized too>>> LOL I love you can't wait freakin wait any longer. I hope your pregnancy goes just like mine.. Quick and eazy!!

Anonymous said...

STEPH!!!!!! This is Chels and Lance. I have been thinking about you alot lately and tried to google and see if you had a blog and you did YAY!! I am so excited!! We have one too. It's private though. But email me at craftinchels22@gmail.com with the email you want me to send the invite too!! You guys look great!! Hope to talk to you soon! Congrats on the baby!! We have a 4 1/2 month old boy named Carson. They are so fun!!

Nichole said...

I love you so darn much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for your baby shower, we will have so much fun. Thank you for being my little sister, I am gratful for you everyday:) Thanks so much for the last comment, it made me smile and laugh at the same time!!! Give that belly a sqeeze from auntie Nichole

blackhamfamily said...

Looking pretty darn beautiful for having kidney stones. You look so pretty pregnant, your tummy is just the right size, i'll bet you can't wait for the big day. If she looks like her mom she'll her a knock out!!!

blackhamfamily said...

I just wanted to add one more comment, i love the picture with your hands on on your little tummy, there are no words that even do that picture justice, its breath takingly beautiful.