Saturday, January 24, 2009

Starting my blog!



Hi everyone I thought I would start my own blog. This is a little bit of what has been going on. I married my best friend January.03,2007 and we are expecting our first child May 22ND. Life has never been so exciting. We just had our first ultra sound and found out it's a little girl!!! I will keep you all up dated. I hope you are all doing good.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Stephanie, I am so glad you are starting a blog. I love you two in that wedding pic. I can't wait to see pics of your little girl. Take care.

Jamie Hunt

Nichole said...

Hello beautiful! I love you so much!!! Thank you for coming to Idaho to spend time in my crazy world!! I am so happy you are starting your blog, So i can see my girls growing. Tell Brady I say hi.
Love you!!!!

Love Nichole

Anonymous said...

Stephanie
How are you? It been awhile since I have seen you. I saw your picture on Nichole's blog they are really cute. You will love being a mom. it is the coolest thing ever. having a girl is so much fun. all the cute little clothes. i just can't stop buying things for my little one. so congrats on being pregnant also congrats on getting married I had no idea. if you don't mind I would like to add you to my friends Its so nice to keep in touch with people from high school
kara

Steven and Tanesha said...

Stephanie! I randomly found your blog today! How are you? I haven't seen you since high school. It looks like you are doing well. Congratulations on getting married and being pregnant, that's so cool. I have a blog too but mine is private so I will need your email address to add you if you are interested in seeing it. You can email me at taneshaheath@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

blackhamfamily said...

I'm so glad you have a blog, now i can check up on everything, im sure Nichole gets tired of me asking all the questions i do all the time. I always ask about you and how you are. You look beautiful in your pictures!! your an adorable person,you look so beautiful pregnant. I am so excitded for you, i know you'll make a supper mom. I can't wait to see that precious little angel growing inside of your little tummy. You look supper, it's hard to even tell your pregnant. Your a very beautiful person inside and out, Brady and his family are so lucky to be blessed with such a special woman like your self. To add to that there blessed because you come from a one in a million family.

blackhamfamily said...

More pictures PLEASE!!!!

Mike B. said...

I am happy to see that you are finally blogging. Make sure you try and update it as often as possible. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again.

Seidi said...

Steph!!! Oh my goodness. Nicole found me on facebook and I totally wanted to get in touch with you again. You look great and so happy! So are you in Provo? That's what I heard last. We should definitely get together again and have lunch or something. And you're pregnant!! So am I! I'm due in April. So crazy. Well, I really am so happy to find you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hendrickson Family said...

Steph, you are so dang cute pregnant. I am so excited for you. We need to get together, or at least talk. I miss talking to you. Hope you are doing good.